Want to get your work on the map in downtown Livermore? Many local businesses and a couple of arts groups display the work of local artists in the downtown Livermore area. Each location has its own vibe and you can apply to have your work displayed at the business.
Display space at the Robert Livermore Community Center.
60th Juried Exhibition at the Haggin Museum
Stockton: Call for Artists. Sponsored by the Stockton Art League May 17-July 15, 2018.
This is an open juried national art competition and exhibition. Juror Sabina Turner.
28th Expressions 2018 Art Show
Celebrate Women! 2018
Call to Artists
1. All submissions must have one woman/many women as subject. Submissions encouraged of great-great grandma, please disclose who photographer was/unknown.
2. Deliver ready to hang in frame (16 x 20 or larger) with D-rings and back wire.
3. Image may be any size.
4. Dependent upon wall space, all submissions are accepted into this exhibit.
Fees: Two Categories, artist self-selects:
1. Emerging Artists, $5 for the first submission and $2 for the second.
2. Established Artists, $25 for up to two submissions.
3. Make checks payable to: Barbara Reynolds
4. Mail checks to: 450 Mulqueeney Street, Livermore, CA 94550
1. Digital Submissions: February 13, 2018. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Deliver ready-to-hang (with D-rings and wire) art on March 1, 2018 to Livermore Public Library.
Sponsored by: Elizabeth and John Nguyen, D.D.S., Livermore and Sue Evans Photography
In honor of the New Year, the Bothwell presents a call for art for the next exhibition at the Bankhead Theater Gallery called "Best Face Forward". Seeking art with the theme of portraiture: self-portraits, animal portraits, friends, family, or strangers. This exhibit is produced by the Bothwell Arts Center and the Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center (LVPAC). Participants are invited to submit works on canvas, wood panel, metal, etc in any 2-or 3 dimensional medium that is suitable for hanging. Work will be juried by LVPAC and will be accepted upon demonstration of originality, interpretation, quality, demonstration of ability, and use of medium. Featuring the work of Jacob Hankinson in the Founders Room. Image here is by Jacob Hankinson.
Deadline to submit electronic image: Dec 15, 6 pm
Artist notification of acceptance: Dec 22
Delivery of artist to Bankhead on January 9 at 1pm
Exhibit dates: January 10-March 5
Reception, January 13 from 1-3 pm
Pay Entry fee here:
We are bringing the outdoors in! Accepting artwork from for an exhibition called Artistas Naturalistas: Art from Nature at the Bankhead Theater November 1 through January 2. The deadline to apply is October 20.
Seeking artwork from the natural world in all media, framed and wired for hanging.
Plants, animals, birds, bugs, fish, reptiles, shells, butterflies… Share your perspective on the intersection of art and nature. Entry fee for up to three pieces of art is $25.
Pay entry fee here
Deadline to apply: October 20
Bring accepted artwork to Bankhead Theater Tuesday, Oct. 31
Exhibition is Nov. 1, 2017 through January 1, 2018
Artists Reception: Sat., Nov 18 from 1-3 pm
Image here is by Nancy Elizabeth Saltsman